Allumbah Pocket Cottages Info
Allumbah Pocket Cottages is an award winning 4 star Bed and Breakfast establishment nestled right in the heart of the heritage listed Yungaburra Village on the Atherton Tablelands, just one hour's drive from Cairns.
The cottages are within easy walking distance from first class restaurants, platypus viewing, walking trails and village life; directly opposite the park where the Yungaburra market is held every fourth Saturday of the month.
Allumbah Pocket Cottages is a couples exclusive retreat.
Included in your stay:
- Breakfast (muesli, yoghurt, fruit, condiments, fresh juice and home made bread hamper or bacon, eggs and tomato, condiments, fresh juice and home made bread hamper.)
- Complimentary Tableland grown tea & coffee including biscuits and cake
- Complimentary red and white wine between 6 and 8pm at night
- Natural Goat Milk soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Candles and scent for a luxurious ambiance
- Free Wifi
- Opportunity to sample the best of Tableland produce - Mungalli Creek dairy products,Yungaburra Butchers 'special' bacon, Organic Wolfberry Muesli, Yungaburra market fruit, Gallos cheese and chocolates, Gagarra honey, UnMe Lake Eacham jams, Bella Coffee, Nerada and Ulysses Teapot Tea.
One Bedroom Cottages: Each cottage has been named after a local pioneer woman and contains memorabilia of bygone days.
- Air-conditioned & Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- TV/CD Player
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Iron & Ironing board
- Private Garden & Verandah
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with microwave
- Living & dining area
- Linen and towels provided
- Ensuite with double Spa
- King bed
- Wood fire
- Guest lounge with Cable TV
- Guest library
- Happy Hour from 6 - 7 daily
- Free Wi Fi
- 24 hr reception
- BBQ packs and salads for purchase
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Established Gardens
Please note: For the comfort of all guests Allumbah Pocket Cottages has a strict NO SMOKING policy.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Allumbah Pocket Cottages Guest Reviews (1)
Thursday, August 16, 2012
I would love to comment on our stay at Yungaburra. It was really a nice place to stay, we never wanted for anything. The owners were excellent. Many thanks
Allumbah Pocket Cottages Rates
• Cake and biscuits • Wine happy hour-6pm to 8pm • FREE Wi-Fi • Breakfast hampersStay between now and 31/March/2014
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2014|
|One Bedroom Cottage||PER NIGHT|
|Spa Cottage B&B | 1+ nights||$165|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|
CALL US AND SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR LOCAL CONSULTANTS FOR
EXCELLENT PERSONALISED SERVICE AND LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
FREECALL: 1800 663 396
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: +617 40402100